Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Easy Christmas Shopping.....don't let them tell you that they are not readers.

BUY A BOOK FOR EVERYONE.... "I'm not really a reader." Oh, yeah. Well, at our house, everyone gets a book as part of their Christmas joy. When our daughter married, her husband was not a reader. When our son married, his wife was a'somewhat' reader. For the first few years our son-in-law received sports books. I don't know if he ever looked at them. For the first few years our daughter-in-law received cook books which I know she looked at. Then she became easier to buy for. Now she is one of the easy ones; she reads a lot and receives not just cookbooks anymore. Can't wait to give her this year's find. Our son-in-law will now receive and read gardening, sports, and some history books. I think we've made progress. Love my in-law children.


No comments:

Post a Comment